The March real estate numbers are in, and housing prices in greater Vancouver have hit an historic high -- a whopping $1 million for an average house.
I have compiled a list just for fun to see exactly what 1 million dollars will buy you elsewhere, or if you don't have a taste for real estate:
1. Porche GT9-R Prototype.
2. 250 Luis Vitton hand bags.
3. 2 diamond studded collars - 1 for your cat and 1 for your dog, or whomever you like to buy diamond studded collars for!
4. Charter a private jet for 15 days - this also includes the cost of the pilot.
5. Fly from Vancouver to Halifax in Executive Class 400 times.
6. Assuming a 4% interest rate, you can collect $40,741.54 in interest.
7. Buy 500 acres of land in Prince Edward Island - surprsingly this is not the whole Island.
8. 950 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes.
9. 1 modernist impressionist painting on display at the Guggenheim in New York.
10. One average house in Greater Vancouver
Vancouver Real estate vancouver Realtor vancouver condo Vancouver Real estate agent realtor vancouver claire lelacheur concord pacific prompton real estate
What Can 1 Million Dollars Buy?
Blog by Claire LeLacheur | April 7th, 2010